Aliens as listed below are eligible to apply for Emergency Certificate (EC) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of Consular Affairs, Visa and Travel Documents Division located on Chaengwattana Road, Bangkok 10210 , Tel. 0-2981-7171 ext. 3201 or 3202 / direct line 0-2575-1062-3
Stateless children under the patronage of the Department of Public Welfare
Foreigners whose passport or travel document is lost and no consular missions of that national available in the Kingdom
Alien’s infant whose consular mission of that national is no avail in Thailand
II. Documents Required
– An application form completely filled out
– 3 photographs (2 1/2 inches) taken within the past six months
– Daily Report on Lost Documents from Royal Thai Police with its two copies
– Confirmed ticket identified the departure date with its copy
– Letter from the Ministry of Interior (Political refugees) with its two copies
– A Certificate of Birth with its two copies (Alien’s infant)
– Letter from Department of Public Welfare with its two copies
III. Application Fee
ThaiVest is a free online resource and community for anybody living or wishing to live in Thailand aiming at being financially independent.
ThaiVest covers the following topics:
Please note that Thailand’s rules and regulations are constantly changing and it is vital that you check with the Thai Authorities for updated information. Disclaimer: We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of any information provided on Thaivest.com.