If you wish to have a business presence in Thailand, but you don’t need a place for regular employees to sit, you need a virtual office. A virtual office is a term for shared office services, which normally includes business address, mail & courier services, phone services, fax services, answering services, web-hosting services, and meeting & conference facilities.
Certain providers of virtual office services will provide other in-house or outsourced services such as corporate secretarial services, accounting services, or legal services. Professional firms such as law firms and accounting firms often provide registered address services as part of their service offerings.
Typically, the users of virtual office services would be those who are:
• Seeking a low-risk alternative to renting a conventional office;
• Testing a new product or service idea;
• Downsizing from a conventional office;
• Migrating from using a post office box;
• Seeking to establish a business presence in the provider’s country or city;
• Seeking a business address within an expensive location, for corporate image purposes;
• Seeking a business address as its registered business address for complying to government regulation;
• Seeking supportive business services such as answering services;
• Seeking a proxy for collection of mail and parcels
While virtual office services offer benefits, there are several drawbacks:
• High volume of companies using the same address;
• Lack of government regulation, resulting in fly-by-night providers;
• Usage by fraudulent companies due to ease of registration;
• Lack of structured training of service staff, as it is a niche industry
We recommend the following established companies operating Serviced Offices in Thailand:
Regus Thailand – Regus offers fully Serviced Office Spaces, Virtual Offices, Co-working Spaces, and meeting room.
Servcorp – Servcorp offers executive office rental space for rent in the heart of the business center in Bangkok, Thailand.
ThaiVest is a free online resource and community for anybody living or wishing to live in Thailand aiming at being financially independent.
ThaiVest covers the following topics:
Please note that Thailand’s rules and regulations are constantly changing and it is vital that you check with the Thai Authorities for updated information. Disclaimer: We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of any information provided on Thaivest.com.
Police move to silence news, Facebook platforms - https://t.co/tWDgltlqEE #ThailandProtestsOct 19, 2020